Bharti Airtel says India CEO Sanjay Kapoor to quit
Kapoor will step down on February 28 and Vittal, currently group director of special projects, will take over March 1.
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel, India's top mobile phone carrier, said on Tuesday Sanjay Kapoor, its chief executive for India and South Asia, will leave the company on February 28. Gopal Vittal, currently group director of special projects, will take over as the company's India CEO, effective March 1, it said in a statement.
India is the biggest market for Bharti, which operates in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and 17 African countries.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1