DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bharti Airtel says India CEO Sanjay Kapoor to quit
Kapoor will step down on February 28 and Vittal, currently group director of special projects, will take over March 1.
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel, India's top mobile phone carrier, said on Tuesday Sanjay Kapoor, its chief executive for India and South Asia, will leave the company on February 28. Gopal Vittal, currently group director of special projects, will take over as the company's India CEO, effective March 1, it said in a statement.
India is the biggest market for Bharti, which operates in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and 17 African countries.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017