DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Boeing sets final 787 Dreamliner test flight for Friday
Boeing said the flight is scheduled to depart around 11 am PDT (11:30 pm IST) and last about two hours.
New York: Boeing Co said it plans to make a test flight later on Friday with its 787 Dreamliner jet, aimed at returning the grounded plane to service after more than two months on the ground.
Boeing said the flight is scheduled to depart around 11 am PDT (11:30 pm IST) and last about two hours. The time is subject to change, it said.
The flight would gather data for the Federal Aviation Administration to help show that a new battery system on the plane is safe from the risk of fire or overheating.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%