Boeing sets final 787 Dreamliner test flight for Friday
Boeing said the flight is scheduled to depart around 11 am PDT (11:30 pm IST) and last about two hours.
New York: Boeing Co said it plans to make a test flight later on Friday with its 787 Dreamliner jet, aimed at returning the grounded plane to service after more than two months on the ground.
Boeing said the flight is scheduled to depart around 11 am PDT (11:30 pm IST) and last about two hours. The time is subject to change, it said.
The flight would gather data for the Federal Aviation Administration to help show that a new battery system on the plane is safe from the risk of fire or overheating.
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Digvijay Favours Dialogue With Pakistan, Insists Artists to Work in Cross Border Films
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss