Boeing sets final 787 Dreamliner test flight for Friday
Boeing said the flight is scheduled to depart around 11 am PDT (11:30 pm IST) and last about two hours.
New York: Boeing Co said it plans to make a test flight later on Friday with its 787 Dreamliner jet, aimed at returning the grounded plane to service after more than two months on the ground.
Boeing said the flight is scheduled to depart around 11 am PDT (11:30 pm IST) and last about two hours. The time is subject to change, it said.
The flight would gather data for the Federal Aviation Administration to help show that a new battery system on the plane is safe from the risk of fire or overheating.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines