BSE Launches Single Message Window to Place Multiple Quotes
Leading stock exchange BSE has introduced a new facility to place multiple quotes in equity and currency derivatives segments through a single request message.
(Image only for representational purpose)
New Delhi: Leading stock exchange BSE has introduced a new facility to place multiple quotes in equity and currency derivatives segments through a single request message.
Under this facility, a trading member can place buy and sell side order quantity and price for the same contract and same client in a single request.
This facility has become effective from yesterday. The exchange said that trading members can place up to 99 quotes through a single request message. These multiple quotes can be entered across different contracts which belong to the same product.
A quote can be either single-sided (either buy or sell quote) or double-sided (both buy and sell quotes). Every quote request will have a limit price and quantity would be fully disclosed.
"All quotes shall have the retention type of end of session. Quotes that are part of a single request message have to be placed for the same client code," BSE said.
Regarding modification of quotes, BSE said trading members can modify either one or multiple quotes through a single mass quote request message.
In case a member is moved into risk reduction mode, all pending quotes would be deleted.
|Bank of Baroda||183.55||+0.75||+0.41|
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka Proving to Be India's Perfect Sparring Partner as Crucial Foreign Tours Beckon
- Deepika Padukone's Return of Xander Cage Co-star Ruby Rose Shocked By Padmavati Row
- Aksar 2 Review: A Not Uninteresting Film Disfigured by a Spectacularly Failed Attempt at Eroticism
- Padmavati Row: Shabana Azmi Urges Film Industry to 'Boycott IFFI as a Protest Against the Threats to Deepika, Bhansali'
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR