BSE Launches Single Message Window to Place Multiple Quotes
(Image only for representational purpose)
New Delhi: Leading stock exchange BSE has introduced a new facility to place multiple quotes in equity and currency derivatives segments through a single request message.
Under this facility, a trading member can place buy and sell side order quantity and price for the same contract and same client in a single request.
This facility has become effective from yesterday. The exchange said that trading members can place up to 99 quotes through a single request message. These multiple quotes can be entered across different contracts which belong to the same product.
A quote can be either single-sided (either buy or sell quote) or double-sided (both buy and sell quotes). Every quote request will have a limit price and quantity would be fully disclosed.
"All quotes shall have the retention type of end of session. Quotes that are part of a single request message have to be placed for the same client code," BSE said.
Regarding modification of quotes, BSE said trading members can modify either one or multiple quotes through a single mass quote request message.
In case a member is moved into risk reduction mode, all pending quotes would be deleted.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18