BSE, NSE to remain closed on Thursday
Stock markets have been closed due to "abnormal situation" in Mumbai.
Mumbai: There will be no trading on the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges on Thursday in the wake of the terror attacks in the country's financial capital.
A BSE spokesperson said that following the "abnormal situation" in the metropolis and the state government's advice to the people to stay home, it has been decided to keep the BSE closed on Thursday.
Expiry in the F&O and all settlements stand postponed to the next working day, he added.
At least 87 persons have been killed and over 250 injured in the explosions and gunfire by terrorists at several locations in the metropolis since Wednesday night.
Five-star hotels in the business district and Mumbai CST Station have been among the targets.
Recommended For You
- Australia In India: Test History - Part 2 - 1979-80 to 1997-98
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees for Best Lyrics
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Hidden Figures Review: A Film That Makes You Revisit the Past For a Better Future