DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Budget to be game changer for market: ICICI Sec
Narayan feels that diesel deregulation is unlikely in current political environment.
Though most experts are not hoping the budget to be a game changer for the market, Anantha Narayan, Co-head Equities, ICICI Securities holds a different opinion. In an interview to CNBC-TV18, he said that the budget is likely to be a positive trigger for the market.
Narayan is not so upbeat on the Reliance-British Petroleum deal. According to him, RIL has no substantial upside in near-term. He feels that diesel deregulation is unlikely in current political environment. "Input prices will put pressure on margins and earnings for auto," he added.
Noting that infrastructure sector is driven by sentiments rather than fundamentals, Narayan expects it be strong in the long term.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions