Can you yodel? Yahoo! is looking for you
Yahoo has invited users to compete for a chance to be featured in its ads.
New Delhi: Search engine major Yahoo! has invited people to submit the recording of their own yodel and stand a chance to be featured in the company's global advertising campaign.
Yahoo!'s campaign was launched in late September that seeks to generate buzz using what it calls its best-known brand asset, "the Yahoo! yodel.
The search major has invited users to compete for a chance to be featured in the company's global advertising campaign and on its home page by submitting videos of themselves online performing their own version of the Yahoo yodel before November 8, Yahoo! said in a statement.
Yodel is a sort of singing in which the pitch varies rapidly.
"The foundation of the 'It's Y!ou' campaign is about making the web more personally relevant to each of our consumers, so it's important that we engage the world in the creation of our new yodel," Yahoo! Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Elisa Steele said.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology