DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Can you yodel? Yahoo! is looking for you
Yahoo has invited users to compete for a chance to be featured in its ads.
New Delhi: Search engine major Yahoo! has invited people to submit the recording of their own yodel and stand a chance to be featured in the company's global advertising campaign.
Yahoo!'s campaign was launched in late September that seeks to generate buzz using what it calls its best-known brand asset, "the Yahoo! yodel.
The search major has invited users to compete for a chance to be featured in the company's global advertising campaign and on its home page by submitting videos of themselves online performing their own version of the Yahoo yodel before November 8, Yahoo! said in a statement.
Yodel is a sort of singing in which the pitch varies rapidly.
"The foundation of the 'It's Y!ou' campaign is about making the web more personally relevant to each of our consumers, so it's important that we engage the world in the creation of our new yodel," Yahoo! Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Elisa Steele said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Mobbed By Fans After India Beat Kiwis
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films