DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CBI gets modest increase of 14 pc in Budget 2013-14
The agency has been allocated Rs 461.66 crore in the budget on Thursday as compared to Rs 404.97 crore in the last fiscal.
New Delhi: CBI has received Rs 461.66 crore in budgetary allocation for the next fiscal which is a marginal increase of approximately 14 per cent over 2012-13. The agency has been allocated Rs 461.66 crore in the budget on Thursday as compared to Rs 404.97 crore in the last fiscal marking an increase of approximately 13.99 per cent.
The amount has been allocated for establishment-related expenditure of the CBI which is entrusted with investigation and prosecution of corruption cases against public servants, private persons, firms and other cases of serious crime.
The budget allocation also includes provisions for the CBI e-governance, modernisation of training centre, establishment of technical and forensic support units, construction of office, residential complexes of CBI branches, the budget document said.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande