Cipla appoints Subhanu Saxena as new CEO
Drug-maker Cipla on Thursday said it has appointed Subhanu Saxena as the Chief Executive Officer of the company.
Bangalore: Drug-maker Cipla on Thursday said it has appointed Subhanu Saxena as the Chief Executive Officer of the company. The appointment is effective from February 1, 2013. Saxena has more than 25 years of work experience. He has worked with companies such as Citicorp, The Boston Consulting Group and PepsiCo, across markets in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia, Cipla said in a statement.
In his last assignment, Saxena led the global product strategy and commercialisation functions at Novartis Pharma AG. In this role, he was a part of the Global Pharma Executive Committee, with responsibility for marketing, sales, global medical affairs and health economics, it added.
Saxena has a graduation degree in engineering from Oxford University and an MBA from INSEAD, France. Saxena said, "Cipla has achieved several milestones but a
wider canvas lies ahead in terms of opportunity and areas for growth."
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan