Rail Budget will be good for common man: Trivedi
Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi is all set to present the Rail Budget in Parliament on Wednesday.
New Delhi: Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi is all set to present the Railway Budget in Parliament on Wednesday. He said that the Railway Budget is going to be good for the common man. "The Budget is going to be very good, specially for the common man."
He also said that the budget will make sure that Indian Railways shines like gold. "Railways is an important part of infrastructure. The Rail Budget will make sure that Indian Railways shines like gold.
With a smile on his face before presenting the Railway Budget, Dinesh Trivedi said, "Our smile is conveying everything. The Railway Budget is going to be good."
All eyes are on Dinesh Trivedi who will present the Railway Budget 2012 in Parliament. Sources say that the government is likely to impose a safety cess, although it will not be labelled a fare hike. Sources add that there is a possibility of an additional surcharge, called the Union government development surcharge.
However, the ministry is not likely to announce many new trains this year. A new premium scheme on reservation for a confirmed berth is also likely.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show