Dreamliner decision after Boeing report: DGCA
The regulator has formed a team to work with Boeing to judge the safety of the aircraft.
New Delhi: The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) will decide on whether or not to ground national carrier Air India's Boeing Co Dreamliner jets after the US company submits a report on the aircraft's safety, the regulator's head said on Wednesday. Boeing is expected to submit a report on the Dreamliner by the end of Wednesday, Arun Mishra, DGCA told reporters, after a series of incidents heightened safety concerns over the plane.
The regulator has formed a team to work with Boeing to judge the safety of the aircraft, Mishra added.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System