Dreamliner decision after Boeing report: DGCA
The regulator has formed a team to work with Boeing to judge the safety of the aircraft.
New Delhi: The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) will decide on whether or not to ground national carrier Air India's Boeing Co Dreamliner jets after the US company submits a report on the aircraft's safety, the regulator's head said on Wednesday. Boeing is expected to submit a report on the Dreamliner by the end of Wednesday, Arun Mishra, DGCA told reporters, after a series of incidents heightened safety concerns over the plane.
The regulator has formed a team to work with Boeing to judge the safety of the aircraft, Mishra added.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Samajwadi Party Live: Akhilesh Sacks Shivpal, 3 Other Ministers From Cabinet; Says Party is One
- Akhilesh is Not Forming a New Party: Shivpal Yadav's Son
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation