DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dreamliner decision after Boeing report: DGCA
The regulator has formed a team to work with Boeing to judge the safety of the aircraft.
New Delhi: The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) will decide on whether or not to ground national carrier Air India's Boeing Co Dreamliner jets after the US company submits a report on the aircraft's safety, the regulator's head said on Wednesday. Boeing is expected to submit a report on the Dreamliner by the end of Wednesday, Arun Mishra, DGCA told reporters, after a series of incidents heightened safety concerns over the plane.
The regulator has formed a team to work with Boeing to judge the safety of the aircraft, Mishra added.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar