DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G fallout: Etisalat DB hearing in HC today
Etisalat had recently announced its exit from the Indian markets after the SC cancelled licenses of 122 operators in the 2G scam.
New Delhi: The Etisalat DB and TDSAT will come up for hearing on Monday in the Delhi High Court. Telecom tribunal TDSAT issued a notice to Etisalat DB on Reliance Infratel's plea seeking to recover Rs 1,200 crore from the operator which had taken its telecom infrastructure on lease.
A TDSAT bench headed by its chairman, Justice SB Sinha, asked the company to file a reply within two weeks and posted the matter on March 5 for next hearing.
Etisalat had recently announced its exit from the Indian markets after the Supreme Court's recent ruling in the 2G scam, cancelling licenses of 122 operators.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users