DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fitch warns may downgrade 6 euro zone nations
Fitch Ratings placed the ratings of Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus in credit watch negative.
New York: Fitch Ratings on Friday warned it may downgrade Belgium, Italy, and four other euro zone countries in the absence of a "comprehensive solution" to the region's debt crisis.
The ratings agency placed the ratings of Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus in credit watch negative, which means a downgrade is possible within three months.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish