Fitch warns may downgrade 6 euro zone nations
Fitch Ratings placed the ratings of Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus in credit watch negative.
New York: Fitch Ratings on Friday warned it may downgrade Belgium, Italy, and four other euro zone countries in the absence of a "comprehensive solution" to the region's debt crisis.
The ratings agency placed the ratings of Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus in credit watch negative, which means a downgrade is possible within three months.
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle