Forbes rich list: The top 10 richest in India
Pharma tycoon Dilip Shanghvi is the biggest gainer making an entry in the top 5 for the first time.
New Delhi: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani is the country's richest man with a personal fortune of $ 21 billion, according to Forbes Magazine. Mukesh Ambani beats steel giant Lakshmi Mittal and Wipro head Azim Premji to top the Forbes's list.
Lakshmi Mittal has attained the second spot with $16 billion and the third spot goes to Azim Premji. Pharma tycoon Dilip Shanghvi is the biggest gainer making an entry in the top 5 for the first time.
The top ten richest in India are:
1) Mukesh Ambani: $ 21 billion
2) Lakshmi Mittal: $ 16 billion
3) Azim Premji: $ 12.2 billion
4) Pallonji Mistry: $ 9.8 billion
5) Dilip Shanghvi: $ 9.2 billion
6) Adi Godrej: $ 9 billion
7) Savitri Jindal: $ 8.2 billion
8) Shashi & Ravi Ruia: $ 8.1 billion
9) Hinduja Brothers: $ 8 billion
10) Kumar Manglam Birla: $ 7.8 billion
(Sources: Forbes India)
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?