Forbes rich list: The top 10 richest in India
Pharma tycoon Dilip Shanghvi is the biggest gainer making an entry in the top 5 for the first time.
New Delhi: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani is the country's richest man with a personal fortune of $ 21 billion, according to Forbes Magazine. Mukesh Ambani beats steel giant Lakshmi Mittal and Wipro head Azim Premji to top the Forbes's list.
Lakshmi Mittal has attained the second spot with $16 billion and the third spot goes to Azim Premji. Pharma tycoon Dilip Shanghvi is the biggest gainer making an entry in the top 5 for the first time.
The top ten richest in India are:
1) Mukesh Ambani: $ 21 billion
2) Lakshmi Mittal: $ 16 billion
3) Azim Premji: $ 12.2 billion
4) Pallonji Mistry: $ 9.8 billion
5) Dilip Shanghvi: $ 9.2 billion
6) Adi Godrej: $ 9 billion
7) Savitri Jindal: $ 8.2 billion
8) Shashi & Ravi Ruia: $ 8.1 billion
9) Hinduja Brothers: $ 8 billion
10) Kumar Manglam Birla: $ 7.8 billion
(Sources: Forbes India)
- 'Ironclad'. Yes, That's How Pentagon Sees US-Philippines Alliance
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18