DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Full text: Kingfisher's response to Mumbai service tax dept
The Mumbai service tax department has begun impounding Kingfisher Airlines' aircraft.
The Mumbai service tax department has begun impounding Kingfisher Airlines' aircraft. One aircraft has been seized and another is in the process of detention. The Deputy Commissioner, Service Tax had sent an order a few days back to Kingfisher that the seven aircraft of the airline in Mumbai will be impounded as the airline has defaulted on service tax dues of Rs 200 crore. Following is Kingfisher's response to the service tax department:
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham