G20 Warns of Rising Risks to Global Economy
An attendee takes pictures before the opening ceremony of the 2016 G20 Trade Ministers Meeting in Shanghai, China. (File Photo/Reuters)
Washington: The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
"The uncertainty and the risks facing global economy have increased, as some major economies have entered into general elections, the fallout of Brexit is uncertain, the vulnerabilities of the financial system are rising, (and) the expectation of geopolitical tensions are growing," said Lou Jiwei, China's finance.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology