G20 Warns of Rising Risks to Global Economy
The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
An attendee takes pictures before the opening ceremony of the 2016 G20 Trade Ministers Meeting in Shanghai, China. (File Photo/Reuters)
Washington: The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
"The uncertainty and the risks facing global economy have increased, as some major economies have entered into general elections, the fallout of Brexit is uncertain, the vulnerabilities of the financial system are rising, (and) the expectation of geopolitical tensions are growing," said Lou Jiwei, China's finance.
|Power Grid Corp||198.85||-1.25||-0.62|
Recommended For You
- Former Brazil and AC Milan Legend Kaka Announces Retirement
- Bigg Boss 11: Arrest Warrant Issued Against Arshi Khan
- THE TIPPLING POINT | A Bohemian Affair: The Genesis of Pilsner in Three Acts
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?
- How to Improve Your Child's IQ during 6 different Stages?