DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
G20 Warns of Rising Risks to Global Economy
An attendee takes pictures before the opening ceremony of the 2016 G20 Trade Ministers Meeting in Shanghai, China. (File Photo/Reuters)
Washington: The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
"The uncertainty and the risks facing global economy have increased, as some major economies have entered into general elections, the fallout of Brexit is uncertain, the vulnerabilities of the financial system are rising, (and) the expectation of geopolitical tensions are growing," said Lou Jiwei, China's finance.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet