G20 Warns of Rising Risks to Global Economy
The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
An attendee takes pictures before the opening ceremony of the 2016 G20 Trade Ministers Meeting in Shanghai, China. (File Photo/Reuters)
Washington: The G20 group of economic powers warned on Friday that the world economy could worsen under the pressure of rising unrest, protectionism, and frail financial systems.
"The uncertainty and the risks facing global economy have increased, as some major economies have entered into general elections, the fallout of Brexit is uncertain, the vulnerabilities of the financial system are rising, (and) the expectation of geopolitical tensions are growing," said Lou Jiwei, China's finance.
|Dr Reddys Labs||1,984.15||+53.05||+2.75|
|Bank of Baroda||139.35||-2.75||-1.94|
Recommended For You
- Android 8.0 Oreo is Here While Only 1.2 Percent Users Are on Latest Android 7.1 OS
- 2017 Hyundai Verna Launched, Here's All You Need to Know
- Pregnant Esha Deol to Wed Husband Bharat Takhtani at Her Baby Shower
- I Don't Wish to Die and Abandon my Mother
- Amrapali Group Fiasco: Harbhajan Responds to Angry Home Buyers