GoAir Offers 10% Discount to Defence, Para, Police personnel
A GoAir aircraft taxis on the tarmac at Bengaluru International Airport. (File Photo/Reuters)
Mumbai: Budget carrier GoAir on Thursday offered a 10% discount scheme on base fares of tickets for serving and retired personnel of defence, paramilitary, police and their dependents.
This offer is available across GoAir entire domestic network, a release said.
"This is a gesture in recognising their services to the country and extending gratitude to our forces and their families. We believe that these fares will help our security forces plan their personal travel in advance and help them re-connect with their friends and families easily," GoAir Chief Executive Officer Wolfgang Prock-Schauer said.
The offer is available exclusively on the GoAir website, airline's ticketing counters, call centre and travel agents, the release added.
To avail the discount under the scheme, the defence, paramilitary and police personnel and their families would have to carry valid identification proof while travelling, it said.
Re-booking or re-scheduling of tickets can be done at the current existing fare, according to the release.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival