Govt to infuse Rs 2000 crore into Air India
Last year, the government had approved a $5.8 billion bailout plan for the national carrier.
New Delhi: India will infuse Rs 2000 crore in equity into ailing state-run carrier Air India as part of a turnaround and financial restructuring plan, a government statement said on Friday.
Last year, the government had approved a $5.8 billion bailout plan for the national carrier. The latest equity infusion is part of that plan.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal