DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Govt to infuse Rs 2000 crore into Air India
Last year, the government had approved a $5.8 billion bailout plan for the national carrier.
New Delhi: India will infuse Rs 2000 crore in equity into ailing state-run carrier Air India as part of a turnaround and financial restructuring plan, a government statement said on Friday.
Last year, the government had approved a $5.8 billion bailout plan for the national carrier. The latest equity infusion is part of that plan.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar