Govt to infuse Rs 2000 crore into Air India
Last year, the government had approved a $5.8 billion bailout plan for the national carrier.
New Delhi: India will infuse Rs 2000 crore in equity into ailing state-run carrier Air India as part of a turnaround and financial restructuring plan, a government statement said on Friday.
Last year, the government had approved a $5.8 billion bailout plan for the national carrier. The latest equity infusion is part of that plan.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know