DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HDFC Q2 net up 20 pc at Rs 971 cr
HDFC had posted a net profit of Rs 807.54 crore for the July-September quarter of 2010-11.
Mumbai: Housing mortgage lender HDFC on Monday reported a 20 per cent increase in its net profit to Rs 971 crore for the second quarter ended September 30 vis-a-vis the corresponding period last fiscal.
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) had posted a net profit of Rs 807.54 crore for the July-September quarter of 2010-11.
The company's total income increased to Rs 4,169.14 crore during the September quarter from Rs 2,970.22 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
As of September 30, HDFC's loan book was worth Rs 1,26,992 crore.
Shares of HDFC were trading at Rs 670.60, up 0.64 per cent, vis-a-vis their previous close in late Monday afternoon trade on the BSE.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande