HDFC Q2 net up 20 pc at Rs 971 cr
HDFC had posted a net profit of Rs 807.54 crore for the July-September quarter of 2010-11.
Mumbai: Housing mortgage lender HDFC on Monday reported a 20 per cent increase in its net profit to Rs 971 crore for the second quarter ended September 30 vis-a-vis the corresponding period last fiscal.
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) had posted a net profit of Rs 807.54 crore for the July-September quarter of 2010-11.
The company's total income increased to Rs 4,169.14 crore during the September quarter from Rs 2,970.22 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
As of September 30, HDFC's loan book was worth Rs 1,26,992 crore.
Shares of HDFC were trading at Rs 670.60, up 0.64 per cent, vis-a-vis their previous close in late Monday afternoon trade on the BSE.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies