Hero MotoCorp surges after March quarter result
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday.
Mumbai: Shares in Hero MotCorp Ltd, India's largest motorcycle manufacturer, gained as much as 4.8 percent in early morning trade after the company's January-March profit beat street estimates for the first quarter in six.
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday compared to analysts expectations of 4.98 billion rupees.
- Debate Night: Clinton, Trump Set For High-Stakes Showdown
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Trump Lauds Hindu Community's 'Fantastic' Contributions to US
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Watch the five claims of Sharif at the 71st session of UNGA
- UK Police to Probe Pakistan-Born Actor's Anti-India Rant