Hero MotoCorp surges after March quarter result
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday.
Mumbai: Shares in Hero MotCorp Ltd, India's largest motorcycle manufacturer, gained as much as 4.8 percent in early morning trade after the company's January-March profit beat street estimates for the first quarter in six.
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday compared to analysts expectations of 4.98 billion rupees.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'