Hero MotoCorp surges after March quarter result
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday.
Mumbai: Shares in Hero MotCorp Ltd, India's largest motorcycle manufacturer, gained as much as 4.8 percent in early morning trade after the company's January-March profit beat street estimates for the first quarter in six.
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday compared to analysts expectations of 4.98 billion rupees.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology