DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hero MotoCorp surges after March quarter result
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday.
Mumbai: Shares in Hero MotCorp Ltd, India's largest motorcycle manufacturer, gained as much as 4.8 percent in early morning trade after the company's January-March profit beat street estimates for the first quarter in six.
Hero reported a net profit of 5.74 billion rupees for the three months to end-March on Friday compared to analysts expectations of 4.98 billion rupees.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish