Hyundai India raises vehicle prices
Many companies in India have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales.
Mumbai: Hyundai Motor Co's India unit, the country's second biggest carmaker, said it raised vehicle prices by up to Rs 20,878 due to an increase in input costs and currency fluctuations.
Many companies in India, including No.1 carmaker Maruti Suzuki Ltd and the local unit of General Motors Co, have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales, as rising costs threaten margins.
Hyundai India had also raised vehicle prices in November.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology