DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyundai India raises vehicle prices
Many companies in India have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales.
Mumbai: Hyundai Motor Co's India unit, the country's second biggest carmaker, said it raised vehicle prices by up to Rs 20,878 due to an increase in input costs and currency fluctuations.
Many companies in India, including No.1 carmaker Maruti Suzuki Ltd and the local unit of General Motors Co, have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales, as rising costs threaten margins.
Hyundai India had also raised vehicle prices in November.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand