DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyundai India raises vehicle prices
Many companies in India have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales.
Mumbai: Hyundai Motor Co's India unit, the country's second biggest carmaker, said it raised vehicle prices by up to Rs 20,878 due to an increase in input costs and currency fluctuations.
Many companies in India, including No.1 carmaker Maruti Suzuki Ltd and the local unit of General Motors Co, have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales, as rising costs threaten margins.
Hyundai India had also raised vehicle prices in November.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong