Hyundai India raises vehicle prices
Many companies in India have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales.
Mumbai: Hyundai Motor Co's India unit, the country's second biggest carmaker, said it raised vehicle prices by up to Rs 20,878 due to an increase in input costs and currency fluctuations.
Many companies in India, including No.1 carmaker Maruti Suzuki Ltd and the local unit of General Motors Co, have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales, as rising costs threaten margins.
Hyundai India had also raised vehicle prices in November.
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured