DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyundai Motor launches new version of 'Verna'
Petrol and diesel options are available at a price between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 10.75 lakh.
New Delhi: The country's second largest car maker Hyundai Motor India on Wednesday launched the new version of its sedan 'Verna', in both petrol and diesel options at an introductory price between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 10.75 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
"We are confident that all new 'Verna' will create a new benchmark and raise the bar for the upper mid-size car in India.
"The launch today further reinstate our commitment to provide the best in class, design, quality and technology to our customers," Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) Managing Director and CEO H W Park told reporters here.
The company will offer the car in 1.4 litre and 1.6 lire engine variants with both petrol and diesel options.
The company had first introduced the Verna brand in India in 2006.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan