I-T raids premises of Gautam Singhania
A team of about 150 I-T sleuths began searching the official premises of the business tycoon.
Mumbai: The Income Tax Department on Thursday conducted searches at the premises of prominent industrialist Gautam Singhania in Mumbai and in Delhi over alleged tax evasion.
The I-T operation began early in the morning and was initiated by the Intelligence Wing of the department.
A team of about 150 I-T sleuths began searching the official premises of the business tycoon, who is the Chairman and Managing Director of the Raymond Group.
It was not immediately known if the residential premises of the industrialist were also being searched by the sleuths.
"Some premises of the group will also be covered in the searches in Delhi," an I-T official said.
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives