DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
ICICI Bank shares gain 4.3 per cent on value buying
ICICI Bank's local shares fell 12.1 per cent in the past two weeks to close at 1,001.55 rupees on Wednesday.
Mumbai: Shares in ICICI Bank gain 4.3 per cent, heading towards its biggest single-day gain since November 29, 2012, on value buying after steep recent falls over allegations of money laundering by a local journalist.
Traders say the gap between ICICI Bank's local shares and American Depositary Receipt has significantly increased, making a good risk-reward for buying the local stock.
ICICI Bank's local shares fell 12.1 per cent in the past two weeks to close at 1,001.55 rupees on Wednesday, while its ADR fell 9.6 per cent in the same period to $40.6.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere