ICICI Bank shares gain 4.3 per cent on value buying
ICICI Bank's local shares fell 12.1 per cent in the past two weeks to close at 1,001.55 rupees on Wednesday.
Mumbai: Shares in ICICI Bank gain 4.3 per cent, heading towards its biggest single-day gain since November 29, 2012, on value buying after steep recent falls over allegations of money laundering by a local journalist.
Traders say the gap between ICICI Bank's local shares and American Depositary Receipt has significantly increased, making a good risk-reward for buying the local stock.
ICICI Bank's local shares fell 12.1 per cent in the past two weeks to close at 1,001.55 rupees on Wednesday, while its ADR fell 9.6 per cent in the same period to $40.6.
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18