DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Indian Bank hikes lending rates to 14 per cent
Indian Bank raises lending rates to 14 per cent, effective from Monday.
Mumbai The public sector Indian Bank has increased its benchmark prime lending rates by 75 basis points to 14 per cent per annum with effect from Monday.
However, the home loan floating rates for sanctioned limits up to Rs 3 million for both existing and fresh accounts are not being revised.
Educational loan interest rates for both these accounts are also not being revised.
The bank has also decided to increase interest rates on domestic term deposits with effect from August 9.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish