Indian Bank hikes lending rates to 14 per cent
Indian Bank raises lending rates to 14 per cent, effective from Monday.
Mumbai The public sector Indian Bank has increased its benchmark prime lending rates by 75 basis points to 14 per cent per annum with effect from Monday.
However, the home loan floating rates for sanctioned limits up to Rs 3 million for both existing and fresh accounts are not being revised.
Educational loan interest rates for both these accounts are also not being revised.
The bank has also decided to increase interest rates on domestic term deposits with effect from August 9.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017