Indian Bank hikes lending rates to 14 per cent
Indian Bank raises lending rates to 14 per cent, effective from Monday.
Mumbai The public sector Indian Bank has increased its benchmark prime lending rates by 75 basis points to 14 per cent per annum with effect from Monday.
However, the home loan floating rates for sanctioned limits up to Rs 3 million for both existing and fresh accounts are not being revised.
Educational loan interest rates for both these accounts are also not being revised.
The bank has also decided to increase interest rates on domestic term deposits with effect from August 9.
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Kareena Kapoor is Setting Trends During Pregnancy: Soha Ali Khan
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999