India's inflation rate falls further to 3.36 pc
The index for fuel, power, light and lubricants remained unchanged.
New Delhi: India's annual rate of inflation fell further in the week ended February 14 to 3.36 per cent from 3.92 per cent the week before, official data showed Thursday.
The inflation rate, based on the official wholesale price index (WPI), stood at 5.66 per cent in the corresponding week of the previous fiscal, statistics released by the industry ministry here showed.
The WPI for all commodities declined 0.1 per cent to 227.8 (provisional) from 228 (provisional) the week before.
The index for primary articles rose 0.1 per cent to 248.1 (provisional) from 248 (provisional) for the previous week, while that for manufactured products declined 0.1 per cent to 199.5 (provisional) from 199.7 (provisional) the week before.
The index for fuel, power, light and lubricants, however, remained unchanged at its previous week's level of 323.5 (provisional).
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop