India's inflation rate falls further to 3.36 pc
The index for fuel, power, light and lubricants remained unchanged.
New Delhi: India's annual rate of inflation fell further in the week ended February 14 to 3.36 per cent from 3.92 per cent the week before, official data showed Thursday.
The inflation rate, based on the official wholesale price index (WPI), stood at 5.66 per cent in the corresponding week of the previous fiscal, statistics released by the industry ministry here showed.
The WPI for all commodities declined 0.1 per cent to 227.8 (provisional) from 228 (provisional) the week before.
The index for primary articles rose 0.1 per cent to 248.1 (provisional) from 248 (provisional) for the previous week, while that for manufactured products declined 0.1 per cent to 199.5 (provisional) from 199.7 (provisional) the week before.
The index for fuel, power, light and lubricants, however, remained unchanged at its previous week's level of 323.5 (provisional).
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly