DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Infosys partners with India Post for online services
The service delivery platform will allow more than 1,30,000 rural post offices to offer online services.
New Delhi: Infosys has partnered with India Post for developing a service delivery platform that will allow more than 1,30,000 rural post offices to offer online services.
The platform will also connect and manage more than 130,000 handheld devices used by rural postal workers for distribution of social benefits under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and process Electronic Money Orders, Infosys said in a statement.
With this agreement, Infosys will facilitate India Post's Rural Systems Integration (RSI) programme, which will increase adoption of the department's services and enhance the reach of postal services to the country's rural population.
As part of an earlier agreement, Infosys is also partnering with India Post to transform its financial services operations and end-user experience under the Financial Services System Integration programme. "We are very happy to partner with Infosys on one of the largest transformational journeys India Post has ever undertaken. We are confident that Infosys will help make the Rural Systems Integration project a success," India Post said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan