Infosys recalls its employees from Japan
Infosys began its Japanese operations in 1996 and has an office in Tokyo.
Bangalore: Indian IT giant Infosys has started recalling its staff from Japan following fears of radiation leak after Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami.
Infosys has about 500 employees in Japan out of which 350 are from India. The company also said that its revenue from Japan is 'small' and the overall impact would be minimal.
"Employees will return in the next few days. It has also said it will arrange for a chartered flight if the need arises," Infosys said.
Infosys began its Japanese operations in 1996 and has an office in Tokyo and several employees in the cities of Fukuoka and Nagoya.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology