DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Infosys recalls its employees from Japan
Infosys began its Japanese operations in 1996 and has an office in Tokyo.
Bangalore: Indian IT giant Infosys has started recalling its staff from Japan following fears of radiation leak after Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami.
Infosys has about 500 employees in Japan out of which 350 are from India. The company also said that its revenue from Japan is 'small' and the overall impact would be minimal.
"Employees will return in the next few days. It has also said it will arrange for a chartered flight if the need arises," Infosys said.
Infosys began its Japanese operations in 1996 and has an office in Tokyo and several employees in the cities of Fukuoka and Nagoya.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet