Infosys sees fiscal 2013 sales growing 5 pc
Infosys said it expects sales in FY13 to grow by 5 per cent to $7.34 billion, below its estimate of 8-10 per cent.
Infosys Ltd, India's no. 2 IT services exporter, said it expects sales in the fiscal year ending March 2013 to grow by 5 per cent to $7.34 billion, below its estimate in April of 8-10 per cent growth.
The company earlier matched expectations with a 33 per cent rise in its fiscal first-quarter profit, bolstered by a surge in demand for outsourcing services and a fall in the rupee.
Analysts had forecast a net profit of Rs 2,300 crore for the Bangalore-based company, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Infosys added 51 new clients in the quarter, the company said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards