ITC Q1 net up 20 pc to Rs 1,602 crore
Net sales rose by 15 per cent to Rs 6,652 crore during the quarter ended June 2012.
New Delhi: Cigarettes to FMCG and hotels major ITC's profit after tax grew a tad higher than expected by 20.2 per cent year-on-year to Rs 1,602 crore in the quarter ended June 2012 while analysts on an average had expected around Rs 1,581 crore.
Net sales rose by 15 per cent to Rs 6,652 crore during the same period, which were in-line with expectations of Rs 6,685 crore.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) improved by 200 basis points YoY to 34.7 per cent in the quarter, which was quite higher than the forecast of 33.9 per cent.
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Films Will Create My Identity: Harshvardhan Kapoor
- Mirzya Title Track: Gulzar's Poetry, Daler Mehndi's Voice Will Leave You Spellbound