ITC Q1 net up 20 pc to Rs 1,602 crore
Net sales rose by 15 per cent to Rs 6,652 crore during the quarter ended June 2012.
New Delhi: Cigarettes to FMCG and hotels major ITC's profit after tax grew a tad higher than expected by 20.2 per cent year-on-year to Rs 1,602 crore in the quarter ended June 2012 while analysts on an average had expected around Rs 1,581 crore.
Net sales rose by 15 per cent to Rs 6,652 crore during the same period, which were in-line with expectations of Rs 6,685 crore.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) improved by 200 basis points YoY to 34.7 per cent in the quarter, which was quite higher than the forecast of 33.9 per cent.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?