Jet Airways confirms in stake sale talks with Etihad
Various structures are being explored by the legal and commercial teams, Jet said in a statement to BSE.
New Delhi: Jet Airways confirmed on Thursday that it was in talks with Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways for a potential stake sale in the Indian carrier, although terms have not been finalised yet. "Various structures are being explored by the legal and commercial teams and care being taken to ensure that all the Indian regulatory requirements are fully complied with," Jet said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
On Wednesday, an Indian government source said Jet was the front-runner for an investment by Etihad, adding the Gulf carrier could pay up to $330 million for a 24 percent stake in the Indian company.
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable