JP Morgan reports fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis.
New Delhi: The credit crisis and economic slowdown continues to affect the financial markets. The profits of JPMorgan Chase's America's second largest bank by assets fell by a ghastly 76 percent.
JP Morgan Chase reported fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln, or 7 cents a share, compared to $2.97 bln, or 86 cents a year ago.
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis. Despite $20.5 bln of write-downs, losses and credit provisions through the third quarter
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna