JP Morgan reports fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis.
New Delhi: The credit crisis and economic slowdown continues to affect the financial markets. The profits of JPMorgan Chase's America's second largest bank by assets fell by a ghastly 76 percent.
JP Morgan Chase reported fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln, or 7 cents a share, compared to $2.97 bln, or 86 cents a year ago.
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis. Despite $20.5 bln of write-downs, losses and credit provisions through the third quarter
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India