DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
JP Morgan reports fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis.
New Delhi: The credit crisis and economic slowdown continues to affect the financial markets. The profits of JPMorgan Chase's America's second largest bank by assets fell by a ghastly 76 percent.
JP Morgan Chase reported fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln, or 7 cents a share, compared to $2.97 bln, or 86 cents a year ago.
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis. Despite $20.5 bln of write-downs, losses and credit provisions through the third quarter
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO