JP Morgan reports fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis.
New Delhi: The credit crisis and economic slowdown continues to affect the financial markets. The profits of JPMorgan Chase's America's second largest bank by assets fell by a ghastly 76 percent.
JP Morgan Chase reported fourth Quarter net income of $702 mln, or 7 cents a share, compared to $2.97 bln, or 86 cents a year ago.
Analysts say that bank is in a better position to weather financial crisis. Despite $20.5 bln of write-downs, losses and credit provisions through the third quarter
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Belkin Launches Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus at Rs 2,299
- This Little Feature in iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Proves How Much Apple Cares About its Users
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18