KFA ex-pilots send notice to management over unpaid dues
The former pilots are seeking compensation for mental harassment and salary dues, according to sources.
New Delhi: Former Kingfisher Airlines pilots have sent a legal notice to the management seeking compensation for mental harassment and salary dues, according to sources. The management has been given a period of 21 days to comply with the notice.
The management received the notice on January 18, in which it has been charged with cheating for non-payment Of salaries. Sources say the notice has been sent to the top brass of the airlines including Chairman Vijay Mallya and CEO Sanjay Aggarwal.
Sources added that Kingfisher engineers are also working on a similar legal notice and will send it later this week.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century