DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
KFA ex-pilots send notice to management over unpaid dues
The former pilots are seeking compensation for mental harassment and salary dues, according to sources.
New Delhi: Former Kingfisher Airlines pilots have sent a legal notice to the management seeking compensation for mental harassment and salary dues, according to sources. The management has been given a period of 21 days to comply with the notice.
The management received the notice on January 18, in which it has been charged with cheating for non-payment Of salaries. Sources say the notice has been sent to the top brass of the airlines including Chairman Vijay Mallya and CEO Sanjay Aggarwal.
Sources added that Kingfisher engineers are also working on a similar legal notice and will send it later this week.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh