KFA pays employees part salaries for February
Reports suggested that Kingfisher Airline was raising funds from within the UB Group for the salary payments.
New Delhi: In what may be slightly encouraging news, junior employees of the cash-strapped Kingfisher Airline were paid part of their February salaries on Friday.
Reports said that the company was raising funds from within the UB Group. UB Group spokesperson, however, did not respond to queries.
Most employees are now said to be back at work.
Meanwhile, sources said that the March salaries would be cleared in the next ten days and that communication on salary dues to others would be made on later in the day.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18