KFA pays employees part salaries for February
Reports suggested that Kingfisher Airline was raising funds from within the UB Group for the salary payments.
New Delhi: In what may be slightly encouraging news, junior employees of the cash-strapped Kingfisher Airline were paid part of their February salaries on Friday.
Reports said that the company was raising funds from within the UB Group. UB Group spokesperson, however, did not respond to queries.
Most employees are now said to be back at work.
Meanwhile, sources said that the March salaries would be cleared in the next ten days and that communication on salary dues to others would be made on later in the day.
- Akhilesh is Not Forming a New Party: Shivpal Yadav's Son
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- BSF Jawan Gurnam Singh Succumbs to His Injuries in Jammu
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- US Will Not Hesitate to Act Alone to Destroy Terror Network in Pak: Szubin