KFA pays employees part salaries for February
Reports suggested that Kingfisher Airline was raising funds from within the UB Group for the salary payments.
New Delhi: In what may be slightly encouraging news, junior employees of the cash-strapped Kingfisher Airline were paid part of their February salaries on Friday.
Reports said that the company was raising funds from within the UB Group. UB Group spokesperson, however, did not respond to queries.
Most employees are now said to be back at work.
Meanwhile, sources said that the March salaries would be cleared in the next ten days and that communication on salary dues to others would be made on later in the day.
Recommended For You
- This Photo of Nicole With Sunny, Dev Has Gone Viral
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?