DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
KFA pays employees part salaries for February
Reports suggested that Kingfisher Airline was raising funds from within the UB Group for the salary payments.
New Delhi: In what may be slightly encouraging news, junior employees of the cash-strapped Kingfisher Airline were paid part of their February salaries on Friday.
Reports said that the company was raising funds from within the UB Group. UB Group spokesperson, however, did not respond to queries.
Most employees are now said to be back at work.
Meanwhile, sources said that the March salaries would be cleared in the next ten days and that communication on salary dues to others would be made on later in the day.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes