DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kingfisher applies for licence renewal: source
The source said the airline can seek license renewal within two years from December 31, 2012.
New Delhi: Grounded carrier Kingfisher Airlines has applied for renewal of its operating licenses but no permit will be given until it submits a revival plan, a senior aviation regulatory source said in New Delhi on Thursday.
The source, who declined to be identified also told reporters that the airline can seek license renewal within two years from December 31, 2012.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa