Kingfisher says flights resume
The firm had to cancel its 41 scheduled flights on Saturday, after some staff did not report for work.
Mumbai: Debt-crippled Kingfisher Airlines' scheduled flights will operate normally with immediate effect, the company said in a statement late on Saturday.
The firm had to cancel its 41 scheduled flights on Saturday, after some staff did not report for work in response to the company failing to pay their salaries.
The airline is under immense pressure from lenders to work out a turnaround plan.
Kingfisher has never made a profit. Its share of India's domestic airline industry has fallen from second to last among the six big carriers after it was forced to ground most of its fleet.
Recommended For You
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?