DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kingfisher says flights resume
The firm had to cancel its 41 scheduled flights on Saturday, after some staff did not report for work.
Mumbai: Debt-crippled Kingfisher Airlines' scheduled flights will operate normally with immediate effect, the company said in a statement late on Saturday.
The firm had to cancel its 41 scheduled flights on Saturday, after some staff did not report for work in response to the company failing to pay their salaries.
The airline is under immense pressure from lenders to work out a turnaround plan.
Kingfisher has never made a profit. Its share of India's domestic airline industry has fallen from second to last among the six big carriers after it was forced to ground most of its fleet.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond