DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kingfisher to exit low-cost airline operation
Vijay Mallya added that a Rs 2,000 crore rights issue will be pursued to spruce up the financials.
Bangalore: Industrialist Vijay Mallya on Wednesday announced the exit of his spirits-to-aviation group from Kingfisher Red, the low-cost airline operations.
He added that a Rs 2,000 crore rights issue will be pursued to spruce up the financials.
"Yes, we are doing away with Kingfisher Red. We don't intend to compete in the low-cost segment. But all is not gloom and doom," Mallya said at a press conference soon after informing shareholders on the latest cost-cutting and revenue generating measures.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong