Kingfisher to exit low-cost airline operation
Vijay Mallya added that a Rs 2,000 crore rights issue will be pursued to spruce up the financials.
Bangalore: Industrialist Vijay Mallya on Wednesday announced the exit of his spirits-to-aviation group from Kingfisher Red, the low-cost airline operations.
He added that a Rs 2,000 crore rights issue will be pursued to spruce up the financials.
"Yes, we are doing away with Kingfisher Red. We don't intend to compete in the low-cost segment. But all is not gloom and doom," Mallya said at a press conference soon after informing shareholders on the latest cost-cutting and revenue generating measures.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Bigg Boss, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves