DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Markets close on note of recovery at 16729 pts
The Sensex finally closed at only 875 points down as versus 2250 in the day.
New Delhi: The mayhem at the markets continued for the second day running, with the Sensex registering its biggest ever intra-day fall of 2250 points. However, but there was a remarkable recovery and the Sensex finally closed at 875 points down at 16729.94.
The Nifty ended down 310 points recovered nearly 450 points from the day's low to finish at 4899.30
Midcaps ended the day with 522 points down at 6850.80.
Markets were shut for an hour and ended up getting some buying support towards the end with some positive cues of recovery at the European markets.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?