Markets in Positive Range on Wednesday
The Sensex of the BSE after opening at 27,669.08 points, touched a high of 27,703.20 and a low of 27,645.58 points.
Mumbai: Hours before Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents the budget, the 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) on Wednesday opened on a positive note during the morning session of the trade.
On Tuesday the Sensex closed at 27,655.96 points.
The Sensex is trading at 27,721.45 points up by 65.69 points or 0.24 per cent.
On the other hand, the broader 51-scrip Nifty at National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 8,570.35 points after closing at 8,561.30 points.
The Nifty is trading at 8,564.00 points in the morning.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Named ICC Cricketer of the Year 2017; Also Bags ODI Cricketer Award
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift Official Bookings Open for Rs 11,000
- Sonam Kapoor Turns Heads As She Flaunts All-Pink Outfits With Aplomb; See Pics
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods