Markets in Positive Range on Wednesday
The Sensex of the BSE after opening at 27,669.08 points, touched a high of 27,703.20 and a low of 27,645.58 points.
Mumbai: Hours before Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents the budget, the 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) on Wednesday opened on a positive note during the morning session of the trade.
On Tuesday the Sensex closed at 27,655.96 points.
The Sensex is trading at 27,721.45 points up by 65.69 points or 0.24 per cent.
On the other hand, the broader 51-scrip Nifty at National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 8,570.35 points after closing at 8,561.30 points.
The Nifty is trading at 8,564.00 points in the morning.
|Bank of Baroda||183.55||+0.75||+0.41|
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan to Get Evicted This Week?
- Mooney Stars as Australia Crush England to Retain Women's Ashes
- Sakshi Malik Wants to Emulate Inspirational Sushil Kumar’s Olympic Achievements
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- Designer Duo Gauri-Nainika's Debut Shoe Range Is The Ultimate Party Footwear You Were Looking For