DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Markets Open On a Positive Note on Wednesday
In this file photo, a man walks past the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) building in Mumbai. (Reuters)
Mumbai: The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) on Wednesday opened on a positive note during the morning session of the trade.
The Sensex of the BSE after opening at 26,508.94 points, touched a high of 26,621.40 and a low of 26,401.92 points.
On Tuesday the Sensex closed at 26,304.63 points.
The Sensex is trading at 26,408.80 points up by 104,17 points or 0.40 per cent.
On the other hand the broader 51-scrip Nifty at National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 8,205.65 points after closing at 8,108.45 points.
The Nifty was trading at 8,158.60 points in the morning.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh