Maruti Hikes Prices by Upto Rs 8,014 With Immediate Effect
Country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India on Friday hiked prices of its entire product range by upto Rs 8,014 with immediate effect.
Image for representation only. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: Country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India on Friday hiked prices of its entire product range by upto Rs 8,014 with immediate effect.
The price hike is in the range of Rs 1,500 to Rs 8,014 (ex-showroom Delhi) across models, Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said in a statement.
"The hike in car prices is because of increase in commodity, transportation and administrative costs," it added.
The company sells a range of models starting from hatchback Alto 800 to premium crossover S-Cross, priced between Rs 2.45 lakh and Rs 12.03 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
In August last year, MSI had hiked the prices of its compact SUV Vitara Brezza by Rs 20,000 and that of premium hatchback Baleno by Rs 10,000. On a select range of models, the price hike was between Rs 1,500 and Rs 5,000.
Last year, various car makers like Hyundai Motor India, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nissan, Toyota, Renault, Mercedes-Benz India and Tata Motors had announced hikes in prices of their vehicles from January citing rise in input costs and adverse foreign exchange impact.
|Bank of Baroda||183.55||+0.75||+0.41|
Recommended For You
- Padmavati Row: Prasoon Joshi 'Disappointed' Film was Screened to Media
- India vs Sri Lanka: Shikhar Dhawan Falls Prey to Nervous 90s Again
- Taapsee Pannu Gives It Back To Trolls Who Mocked Her For Wearing Short Dress
- Miss World 2017: Manushi Chhillar Always Calm and Composed, Reveals Ramp Walk Trainer
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR