Maruti to halt petrol car production in Gurgaon tomorrow
The executive did not say whether Maruti will extend the production cut beyond Saturday at the Gurgaon factory.
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki India Ltd will suspend production of petrol cars at one of its plants on Saturday, a company executive said, as the country's top car maker looks to cut inventory amid slowing sales.
The executive did not say whether Maruti, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, will extend the production cut beyond Saturday at the Gurgaon factory.
Maruti's sales in February fell 8 per cent from a year earlier, with the industry bracing for its first decline in annual sales in a decade, as sluggish economic growth continues to weigh on demand.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines