DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maruti to halt petrol car production in Gurgaon tomorrow
The executive did not say whether Maruti will extend the production cut beyond Saturday at the Gurgaon factory.
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki India Ltd will suspend production of petrol cars at one of its plants on Saturday, a company executive said, as the country's top car maker looks to cut inventory amid slowing sales.
The executive did not say whether Maruti, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, will extend the production cut beyond Saturday at the Gurgaon factory.
Maruti's sales in February fell 8 per cent from a year earlier, with the industry bracing for its first decline in annual sales in a decade, as sluggish economic growth continues to weigh on demand.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%