Mechanism to deal with fog trouble in place: Jet Airways
In the event of flight disruption due to fog, the airline plans to deploy additional aircraft.
Mumbai: Private carrier Jet Airways on Tuesday said it has put in place several measures including deployment of additional planes and cancellation and rescheduling of some flights to deal with the problem of fog. In the event of flight disruption due to fog, the airline plans to deploy additional aircraft for relief/additional flights wherever possible, it said.
Also, in the case of flight diversions, operations out of alternate airports have been planned, while certain existing scheduled services will be re-routed. Certain Jet Airways and JetKonnect flights have been rescheduled, effective December 15 to January 15.
In the case of anticipated flight elays/cancellations, passengers need to check the status of their flights before leaving for the airport by calling the airline's call centres and its toll-free numbers, Jet statement said. Delhi-Gorakhpur-Delhi flight will remain cancelled till January 15, the statement said.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking