Morgan Stanley upgrades Reliance Comm to 'overweight'
The investment bank raised its fiscal 2014 earnings estimates for Reliance Comm by 125 pc as a result of the company's Rs 12 bn deal.
Mumbai: Morgan Stanley upgrades Reliance Communications Ltd to "overweight" from "equal-weight" on the back of the company's Rs 12 billion fiber optic network sharing deal with the telecom unit of Reliance Industries Ltd.
The investment bank raises its fiscal 2014 earnings estimates for Reliance Comm by 125 per cent as a result of the deal and says additional deals could cut net debt by Rs 77 billion.
"We see attractive valuation with limited downside," Morgan Stanley says in a report dated April 8.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest