DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Morgan Stanley upgrades Reliance Comm to 'overweight'
The investment bank raised its fiscal 2014 earnings estimates for Reliance Comm by 125 pc as a result of the company's Rs 12 bn deal.
Mumbai: Morgan Stanley upgrades Reliance Communications Ltd to "overweight" from "equal-weight" on the back of the company's Rs 12 billion fiber optic network sharing deal with the telecom unit of Reliance Industries Ltd.
The investment bank raises its fiscal 2014 earnings estimates for Reliance Comm by 125 per cent as a result of the deal and says additional deals could cut net debt by Rs 77 billion.
"We see attractive valuation with limited downside," Morgan Stanley says in a report dated April 8.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO