Morgan Stanley upgrdaes RComm to 'equal-weight'
However, Morgan Stanley warns a key risk remains in Reliance Communications' debt levels.
Mumbai: Morgan Stanley upgrades Reliance Communications Ltd to "equal-weight" from "underweight," citing improving outlook for the telecoms sector due to higher tariffs, falling capex, and "more attractive" valuations.
However, Morgan Stanley warns a key risk remains in Reliance Communications' debt levels, estimating its net debt to EBITDA at around five times and calling it the highest in the industry.
Reliance Communications shares were up at 0.8 per cent.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System