Morgan Stanley upgrdaes RComm to 'equal-weight'
However, Morgan Stanley warns a key risk remains in Reliance Communications' debt levels.
Mumbai: Morgan Stanley upgrades Reliance Communications Ltd to "equal-weight" from "underweight," citing improving outlook for the telecoms sector due to higher tariffs, falling capex, and "more attractive" valuations.
However, Morgan Stanley warns a key risk remains in Reliance Communications' debt levels, estimating its net debt to EBITDA at around five times and calling it the highest in the industry.
Reliance Communications shares were up at 0.8 per cent.
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes