DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Morgan Stanley upgrdaes RComm to 'equal-weight'
However, Morgan Stanley warns a key risk remains in Reliance Communications' debt levels.
Mumbai: Morgan Stanley upgrades Reliance Communications Ltd to "equal-weight" from "underweight," citing improving outlook for the telecoms sector due to higher tariffs, falling capex, and "more attractive" valuations.
However, Morgan Stanley warns a key risk remains in Reliance Communications' debt levels, estimating its net debt to EBITDA at around five times and calling it the highest in the industry.
Reliance Communications shares were up at 0.8 per cent.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong