DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
New bank licences likely by March 31: Govt official
The RBI said it had extended the validity of in-principle approval for new banks to 18 months from one year.
Mumbai: India is likely to give new bank licences by March 31, 2014, Rajiv Takru, secretary of financial services, told a local news channel on Tuesday.
On Monday, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said it had extended the validity of in-principle approval for new banks to 18 months from one year.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO