ONGC invites GT recruitment applications for 2012
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is inviting online applications for Graduate Trainee (GT) Recruitment 2012.
New Delhi: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has started inviting online applications for 889 positions for its Graduate Trainee (GT) Recruitment 2012. Candidates can log on to www.ongcindia.com to do the same.
Following are the number of vacancies under various quotas:
Posts of General : 476 vacancies
Posts of OBC : 235 vacancies
Posts of SC : 97 vacancies
Posts of ST : 79 vacancies
Posts of PWD : 2 vacancies
Total Post vacancies : 889
The important dates are:
Start Date of Online Registration : August 4, 2012 , 10.00 Hrs
Last date for Online Registration: August 26, 2012 , 20.00 Hrs
Admit card shall be available from : September 25 2012 (Tentative)
All India Written Test (Tentative): October 7, 2012
Candidates can get more information about ONGC Graduate Trainee (GT) Recruitment 2012 from this link http://www.eonlineapply.com/ongc/image/ONGCFinalAdvt.pdf.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion