DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Petrol prices may be slashed by up to Rs 2 from May 1
Petrol price were last cut by Rs 1 per litre on April 15, the third reduction in a month.
New Delhi: Oil companies may slash petrol prices by up to Rs 2 per litre from May 1, sources said on Monday. The sources said that the clarity on the monthly revision of petrol prices was expected on Tuesday.
Petrol price were last cut by Rs 1 per litre on April 15, the third reduction in a month. Earlier in April, the price was reduced by 85 paise per litre.
The price cut, which was made possible because of fall in international oil prices, excluded local sales tax or VAT.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City