Petrol prices may be slashed by up to Rs 2 from May 1
Petrol price were last cut by Rs 1 per litre on April 15, the third reduction in a month.
New Delhi: Oil companies may slash petrol prices by up to Rs 2 per litre from May 1, sources said on Monday. The sources said that the clarity on the monthly revision of petrol prices was expected on Tuesday.
Petrol price were last cut by Rs 1 per litre on April 15, the third reduction in a month. Earlier in April, the price was reduced by 85 paise per litre.
The price cut, which was made possible because of fall in international oil prices, excluded local sales tax or VAT.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner