DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
R Systems International declares final dividend
R Systems International Ltd Board of Directors held a meeting on February 20, 2011.
Mumbai: R Systems International Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on February 20, 2011, inter alia, has transacted the following business:
1. Recommended a final dividend of Rs 2.40 per equity share (being 24 per cent on the par value of Rs. 10 per share), to be appropriated from the profits for the financial year ended December 31, 2010, subject to the approval of shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
2. Approved the liquidation of R Systems NV, Belgium (wholly owned subsidiary of R Systems International Ltd) subject to the required statutory and corporate approvals in India and Belgium.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong