Rate the Union Budget 2017: Excellent, Good, Average or Poor?
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented his fourth Union Budget in the Parliament on Wednesday.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley with Budget documents (Photo: PIB)
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented his fourth Union Budget in the Parliament on Wednesday. This Budget differed from the past Budgets in a number of ways. The Budget speech was delivered on February 1 instead of February 28. Also there was not separate Railway Budget this year. This is also the first Union Budget post the momentous demonetisation announcement by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
How would you rate Arun Jaitley's Union Budget for 2017?
Recommended For You
- India Set to Play Sri Lanka Again; This Time in T20I Tri-Series With Bangladesh
- PadMan Becomes The First Indian Movie To Achieve This Incredible Feat, Thanks To Twinkle Khanna
- Padmaavat Big Win: 7 Other Films That Overcame The Hurdles of Partial or Complete Ban
- Kohli Second Indian Batsman to Reach 900 Points in ICC Rankings
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person