DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ravi Venkatesan quits Microsoft India
Venkatesan was Chairman and Corporate Vice President of Microsoft's India operations.
New Delhi: Software major Microsoft on Thursday said that Ravi Venkatesan, Chairman and Corporate Vice President of its India operations has resigned.
Venkatesan has decided to pursue opportunities outside Microsoft, Microsoft said in a statement. A successor will be named in the near future and Venkatesan will partner with Microsoft International President Jean-Philippe Courtois to ensure a smooth transition with his successor, it added.
"Ravi came to Microsoft India at a very critical time. He has since architected our growth, making this among the fastest growing markets for us.He has laid a strong foundation which, I believe, will help us to continue our business
successes," Courtois said.
Sanket Akerkar will continue to lead overall sales, marketing and services businesses as the Sales and Marketing Head for India, while Hemant Sachdev will continue to lead the Consumer and Online business.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar